AELP’s latest Parliamentary Newsletter, offering views on issues relating to employment and skills programmes, has recently been sent to English MPs.
This edition covers:
- Funding for SMEs’ apprenticeships
- Ensuring apprenticeship opportunities for 16 to 18 year olds
- Protecting the reputation of apprenticeships
- Encouraging growth in traineeships
- Call to end GCSE resits policy
- 82% of ITPs are good or outstanding
- Skills Plan and the Industrial Strategy.
We hope that providers will find it useful for briefing local politicians, employers and other stakeholders.