An online webinar to equip providers with a more detailed understanding of the requirements of the Prevent Statutory, a requirements of the Counter Terrorism & Security Act 2015, and how to effectively embed it within their organisations.
The workshop provides useful practical insight into:
• How on the way to undertake effective risk assessment and create a Prevent action plan
• Who are useful partners and what information is available to inform risk assessments
• What are the staff training requirements and where can useful resources be found
• How should Safeguarding policies be updated to include the Prevent Duty and advice regarding referral pathways
• How we support people we are concerned about and how to access the Channel scheme
• Signposting to resources & support nationally
• An overview of the current threat picture from terrorism and extremism
FE and Skills Providers that are subject to the requirements of the Prevent Statutory Duty.
AELP MEMBER RATE
£99.00 + VAT
AELP SUBSEQUENT MEMBER RATE
£79.00 + VAT
AELP NON-MEMBER RATE
£249.00 + VAT
Any non-member, who pays the non-member rate and subsequently becomes a member within 30 days of attending an event, will be reimbursed the difference between the non-member rate and the AELP member rate.