AELP National Conference 2021
Monday 7th - Thursday 10th June 2021, online!
The online AELP National Conference 2021 is focused on the support that skills training can give to the economic recovery as Covid restrictions are lifted and further sector reforms commence under the ‘Skills for Jobs’ white paper.
Debate at the flagship skills event will cover:
- How effective has the post-Covid response, including the Plan for Jobs and Budget 2021 employer incentives, been so far and what can be done better?
- Are the regulatory flexibilities in the delivery of skills training here to stay?
- Has the pandemic instigated more integration between employability and skills programmes or have Kickstart and Restart reinforced a siloed approach?
- Has a revolution in online learning and assessment finally happened and is here to stay?
- The future of the apprenticeship levy and sustainable funding of SMEs’ apprenticeships
- What difference will the arrival of the Lifetime Skills Guarantee and National Skills Fund make to adult learning?
- Ofsted inspecting again – what to look out for
- A centralised or devolved approach – has devolution for skills come to a stop?
- What impact will the white paper, including the Local Skills Improvement Plans, have on the whole sector?
- The role, flexibility, and responsiveness of independent training providers across all skills and employment programmes as reform continues
- Are providers doing enough to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace?
Full AELP Members are entitled to a group booking of five complimentary places across the four half days.
Should you want to decide who will be attending within your group closer to the conference, you can modify your booking at a later date.
If you would like to register more than five delegates, you will be able to purchase further delegate tickets at the rate of £400 + VAT per delegate.
Further details of our rates are available on the conference website, including Associate Member Rates, and Non-Member Rates.