Thursday, 26 April 2018
MacDonald Burlington Hotel, Birmingham
The number of HEIs in the market place and in membership has grown significantly and AELP recognises the need to support these members and the different challenges they face.
The Annual Summit includes:
- Updates from DfE in regards to policy development specifically for higher/degree programmes
- Updates on the IfA including standards development and approval
- Updates on current apprenticeship funding, the wider reforms and what lies ahead in terms of contracting, funding and rules
- Examples of collaborations between HEIs and providers
- Introduction to third party organisations offering products and services such as LMI data services and established and recognised ePortfolios, EPA services and Learning Management Systems
- An opportunity for HEIs to feed in their key challenges and concerns to help define AELP policy position in regards to lobbying priorities
The Summit also offers the opportunity to network with other institutions and concludes with an informal drinks reception.
See the Agenda for more information.
This is an AELP Member Exclusive complimentary event.
NB - We are only accepting one delegate booking per organisation.