Building greater learner engagement from the start
Date: Monday, 20 February 2017
Time: 10:30am - 11:30am
Chaired by: Mike Cox, Operations Director, AELP
Facilitated by: Sean Errington, Managing Director, People Projects UK Ltd
Unable to attend the live webinar? Simply register to attend the live webinar and you will be automatically registered to receive a recording shortly after the webinar has taken place. The registration process is the same whether you would like to attend the live webinar or purchase the recording.
Inductions are frequently identified by learners as boring and de-motivating. Organisations that aspire, or wish to remain Grade 1 providers, need to consider how such challenging areas can be improved. This webinar is designed to help participants design more active and engaging learner inductions.
Participants should on completion of the webinar, be able or better able to describe and explain:
- how a good induction can help support retention and progress
- making inductions more visual and active so they better engage learners
- creative and engaging ways of tackling essential induction topics
- how to measure induction effectiveness.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for staff in all types of learning provider organisation who are involved in designing and developing inductions for Apprentices. The content will also be relevant for Programme / Curriculum Managers, looking for ideas for internal training on the development of effective inductions. The webinar content will link to both group inductions and those done in workplace e.g. in a one to one context.
- Ability to ask the presenter questions during the Q&A session (or access to a copy of the Question and Answers raised during the live webinar if you are not able to attend on the day).
- Access to the live webinar (or the recorded version if you are unable to attend on the day).
- A copy of the presentation slides.
AELP Member: £69.00 + VAT
Subsequent Member(s): £49.00 + VAT
Non-Member: £169.00 + VAT
AELP Member Pledge:
Any non-member, who pays the non-member rate and subsequently becomes a member within 30 days of attending an event, will be reimbursed the difference between the non-member rate and the AELP member rate.
For more details please contact the membership team on 01179 472090 / 01179 472096, [email protected]
Please ensure you are familiar with the system requirements and webinar terms and conditions before registering by clicking the link below:
For further information or to book your place, please click on the 'Attend this event' button below.