PeoplePlus is a leading public service provider, supporting tens of thousands of people each year. Our vision is to support people into independence, into work and onwards into career progression.
We aim to:
• Support people to find and keep jobs, and help others set up their own businesses
• Deliver skills and training to ensure people can access the right employment and enhance their career prospects
• Help people live more independently with disability and carer support services
• Reduce the risk of reoffending by tackling the root causes of crime and offending
• Improve access to health and well-being advisory services.