AELP with the support of the Learning and Skills Improvement Service has produced this very useful publication - ‘Provider Guide - A Guide to Delivering Adult Skills Provision to the Unemployed’, designed for all providers active in the employment, learning and skills markets.
This is a very exciting time for employment, learning and skills providers. The new flexibilities within the Adult Skills Budget mean that for the first time in many years, providers have the chance to develop real synergy between the more traditional Welfare to Work employability support and skills provision, and so offer good quality, integrated support to help unemployed learners.
Help for unemployed learners has never been so important – but it is complex territory. This guide provides an overview of relevant policy at a time when things are changing rapidly as well as guidance to help all providers offer effective support to help unemployed learners find sustainable employment in these challenging times.
The Provider Guide is available to download below.
1. Wow! As a new training provider this guide is a fantastic resource which will help me navigate through the rhetoric to find how I can effectively provide learning and support to people young and old. Thank you.
2. Thanks for signposting Provider Guide
3. We do we get these guides? I'm just starting out in assessing, but am hoping to eventually embrace the whole field of assessing, such as apprenticeships and certificates. These would be handy to have on hand.
4. Thank you I will read and absorb.
5. Excellent down load, thank you. I look forward to the next one!
6. Thank you for the links - much appreciated.
7. Very useful for some training we have developed.