|AELP currently have a vacancy within the Events team for a full time Events Co-Ordinator based at our office in Keynsham.
Working within the Events Team, your key responsibility is to assist the Head of Events in the co-ordination of multiple events/projects running simultaneously against tight timescales and to attend events as necessary.
The successful individual will provide full support to the team so it is essential you have excellent communication, project management and administration skills, an eye for detail, drive, energy, commitment, flexibility and self-motivation to assist the team and manager. A high standard of spelling and grammar is essential. It is also essential you have an events background and experience of etouches (event management system) or equivalent and have worked in a similar environment.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Assist the Head of Events with event planning including venue searches
• To attend events where necessary, providing on-site management and support to delegates and speakers
• Stock control and purchase of event materials
• Upload event information to events web pages for on-line bookings.
• Handle correspondence; telephone calls, emails, registration enquiries, queries and payments relating to events and assist with general event administrative duties.
• Provide accurate information to the events team on event enquiries, current and pending bookings and delegate fees
• Compile and maintain up-to-date electronic data and/or paper based files on venues, sponsors, exhibitors, support staff, speakers/facilitators and prospects
• To assist with the preparation of event materials including badges, delegate information packs, on-site resources and other information as required
• Undertake telemarketing to chase up outstanding event enquiries/registers of interest from potential delegates and exhibitors\sponsors
• To attend events where necessary providing full on-site support and management
• Invoicing duties where necessary
• Evaluate delegate feedback from events and produce summaries
• Create alerts for event email shots to include data pull and distribution to agreed contact lists
• Provide general administrative support on event contracts
• Provide cover during holiday, sickness absence and during busy periods for other events team members
• Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be required
A full job description and person specification is available on request.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send you CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday 27 April 2015.